Core Concepts & Outcomes
Core Concepts - The experiential education curriculum at the Link School has five key components:
- Individually Mentored Projects
- Service Work
- Spiritual Development
So many Christian Science teens today are looking for something beyond the traditional classroom that will challenge, inspire and link them with a true sense of their identity as they launch out into the adult world. The Link School provides the kind of quality academics that helps students engage, expeditions and projects that help students expand, service that helps them look beyond self, and spiritual development that helps them deepen.
Outcomes - Graduates of the Link School will be:
- Linked to the Divine – as evidenced by their:
- spirituality, integrity, and sense of spiritual self worth
- compassionate & respectful relationships with others
- stewardship for the natural environment
- Academically Ready – as evidenced by their
- successful completion of a college-prep curriculuim
- critical and analyical thinking skills developed through application in the classroom and connections through experiential programs
- self-designed units of study including long-term projects and presentations of learning.
- Prepared for life – as evidenced by their:
- curiosity for learning in varied academic, natural, and cultural environments
- engagement in meaningful work
- purposeful recreation
- Contributing citizens – as evidenced by their:
- service to their communities
- passion for life
- making a difference for good through prayer and action
A copy of the Course Catalog can be downloaded by clicking here. It is updated each August for the upcoming academic year.