RETURNING STUDENT enrollment confirmations (or withdrawals) are due by Spring Break each year.
NEW STUDENT applications are being accepted for the coming school year.
- First consideration will be given to applications received by March 31st.
- Applications received after March 31st will be considered as they are received.
- Once the application is complete, students will be notified of their enrollment status within two weeks.
To apply to The Link School, please do the following:
Download application and reference forms here:
- Complete and submit the application. Be sure to follow these steps:
- Include the $50 application fee
- Include transcripts from all previous high schools attended
- Please distribute reference forms to appropriate people (1 general reference and 2 academic)
- Call to schedule an interview with The Link School
- If you’d like, you may contact The Link School to schedule a school visit. Please see the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to request Tuition Assistance, please fill out this form: Tuition Assistance Form. Tuition Assistance Applications are due within 30 days after receiving an acceptance from Link.