RETURNING STUDENT enrollment confirmations (or withdrawals) are due by Spring Break each year.
NEW STUDENT applications are being accepted for the coming school year.
- First consideration will be given to applications received by March 31st. Admissions notices for new students will be sent in April.
- Applications received after March 31st will be considered as they are received. Once the application is complete, students will be notified of their enrollment status within two weeks.
To apply to The Link School, please do the following:
Download application and reference forms here:
- Complete and submit the application. Be sure to follow these steps:
- Include the $50 application fee
- Include transcripts from all previous high schools attended
- Please distribute reference forms to appropriate people
- Call to schedule an interview with The Link School
- If you’d like, you may contact The Link School to schedule a school visit. Please see the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to request Tuition Assistance, please fill out this form: Tuition Assistance Form. Tuition Assistance Applications are due within 30 days after receiving an acceptance from Link.